Choose the Correct HOA Property Management Company in San Diego, CA
Hiring the right San Diego management company for an association is one of the most important decisions an association’s board of directors may face. It is ultimately the board of director’s responsibility to effectively operate the association on behalf of all owners. There are a variety of ways an HOA can be managed. A board of directors may elect to self-manage the association, employ an on-site manager or contract with a professional management firm like Harland Property Management.
Harland Property Management specializes in managing small to mid-sized associations, 10-100 units, in La Jolla and San Diego. Chances are that if your association is in this size category and if you are currently being managed by a management firm that handles large association, you are getting little to no attention. This is where Harland Property Management excels. Our services focus on providing excellent communication and a hands-on approach to each community we manage. Board members will have direct access to their association manager via the manger’s personal line and e-mail address. All home owners will have online access to their accounts 24/7, along with the ability to pay their assessments online.
All of our San Diego HOA managers hold the designation of Certified Community Association Manager, CCAM, from the California Association of Community Managers, Inc. and are experienced professionals in the industry. We also require all of our San Diego home owner association managers to hold a California Real Estate License, which goes above and beyond the norm for the industry.
Every San Diego HOA is different in its management needs. We will meet with you and determine your association’s needs and customize a management proposal specific to those needs. Below are some of the services we provide.
- Assessment Collection
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Yearly Budget Preparation and Management
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Tax and Audit Preparation
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Board Meeting Attendance
- Preparation of Agenda
- Guidance on Meeting Procedure
- Recording of Meeting Minutes & Preparation of Draft Minutes
- Annual Election Management and Inspector of Election Services
- Board Members Guidance on the Davis-Sterling Act
- Filing of State Required Documents & Compliance Requirements
- Annual Disclosure Preparation and Mailing
- Agent of Service
- Compliance with State Codes for All Fire Suppression Systems
- Property Inspections
- Online Repair Requests
- Plumbing, Electrical and Full Service Facility Repairs
- Pool Safety Management
- Parking Management and Enforcement
- Common Area Key and Access Devise Management
- Backflow Maintenance
- Landscape Maintenance
- Vendor Management
- Enforcement of Rules and Regulations at the Directive of the Board
- File Management of All HOA Documents
- Escrow Services
- Lien and Legal issue Management