5 Practical Upgrades for Your Rental Property
Do you own a real estate rental that you are hoping to lease as soon as possible? If so then there are a few home improvements you can make that will boost your property’s appeal to prospective tenants. Whether you are looking to rent out an entire apartment complex, a single family home or a basement studio, here are a few recommendations by Harland Property Management that will make your property more desirable to tenants.
- A fresh coat of paint can make for a fresh start: By repainting your property with a light and airy color, you can transform any space into something new and alluring.
- Build from the bottom up: New flooring is critical in enhancing the value and appeal of a property. By investing in laminate, tile or hardwood floors, you can secure a flooring option that will last and tenants love.
- Knobs and fixtures can make all the difference: Simple changes to a property can enhance its overall look and feel. By replacing old door knobs and light fixtures in exchange for something new and modern, a property can look more up-to-date.
- Change out those bathroom vanities: Bathrooms are high traffic areas in a home. By changing out the vanity top, one can get a modern, clean look in an otherwise outdated bathroom. Additional upgrades include the medicine cabinet, towel bar and showerhead.
- Revive your kitchen countertops: By replacing old kitchen countertops, a real estate owner can both increase the value and appeal of a home. Kitchen countertops are a big selling point for house hunters, so by having attractive countertops you can ensure satisfied tenants.
Simple and easy to do upgrades on a property can go a long way in attracting tenants. If you are considering renting out your real estate property, consult the premier San Diego Property Management company, Harland Property Management. Click here to see what our clients are saying about our exceptional services or call us at 858-367-0343 and our expert agents will recommend other ways to enhance your home’s appeal and increase its value.